• With his team identifies the relevant suppliers (Aggregators / Repair Shops / Waste Pickers) who can help in procuring IT e-waste within the state.
• Brings the suppliers on board by sharing the economic and social benefits that can be derived by associating with Rongjeng Technologies.
• Meet and build relations with Government officials to seek support for programmes undertaken.
• Remains in touch with relevant government officials and shares with them the progress on e-waste management within the state.
• Coordinates the day to day transactions on the procurement of e-waste.
• Co-ordinates with Karo provided transporter for local pickups of small e-waste lots & moves them to the local temporary storage area.
• Coordinates with Karo provided transporter for movement of the bulk loads to recycling facilities suggested by Rongjeng Technologies.
• Ensure hassle-free management of the temporary storage operations, that is, e-waste storage.
• Ensures that the packaging & loading of e-waste is carried out as per guidelines for safe & pilfer-proof transportation.
• Ensure safe and timely delivery of the collected e-waste to the recycler
• Regular engagements with suppliers to ensure that monthly targets of achieving ‘Active’ numbers are always met.
• Ensures continuous expansion of markets in the State to achieve additional enrolment of suppliers.
• Helps & support Suppliers to improve on their collection numbers each month.
• Ensures that all transactions are updated on Karo’s mobile app.
• Ensures that all suppliers are aware of the categories of e-waste accepted by Karo Sambhav and ensures compliance to Karo’s Collection process.
10-15 days/month of travel across cities.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
The ideal candidate will have 5-15 years of relevant work experience and will have a Bachelor’s degree
Real-world Problem Solving; Collaboration; Critical Thinking; Communication; ICT Literacy